Your Privacy - Our Principles
The provision of quality health care requires a doctor-patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality health care this practice has developed a comprehensive policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with privacy legislation.
Our policy informs you:-
- That we need your consent to collect information about you
- Why we need to collect your information
- How your information will be used by us and to whom we may disclose it
- That you may request access to the information we hold about you
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information.
- Dextra Surgical ensures the security of your data by maintaining an up to date operating system and software. Data breaches will be notified immediately
If you require further information please download a copy of our Australian Privacy Principles policy