This section of the website has been prepared to assist patients who are about to be admitted to our facility.
Download the printable Patient Information Brochure.
- Lockers are provided for securing personal belongings if required.
- Light refreshment is available to patients post-operatively in our Recovery Suite.
Personal belongings / clothing
- Do not wear jewellery or bring valuables with you.
- Bring a case for contact lenses or glasses, and wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing.
- Do not wear high heels.
- For facial surgery do not wear make-up.
- For hand surgery please remove nail polish and rings.
- Unless otherwise directed, take your routine medications on the morning of surgery.
- Advise staff at least one week pre-operatively of any blood thinning medications which you regularly take, this may include Aspirin, Plavix, Warfarin, and some alternative herbal medicines such as fish oil or Glucosamine.
- Do bring a list of all medications currently being taken.
Please bring your X-rays if current and relevant.